Voicetrust offers several biometric SDKs which are part of the overall platform, but can also be integrated separately by the customer.
For active solutions, we offer our specialized text-dependent and text-prompted voice biometric SDK called VTAura.
VTAura was specifically developed for commercial voice biometrics applications, being highly efficient, versatile and deployable across a wide range of platforms.
- Text-dependent, text-prompted and text-independent usage
- State-of-the-art signal processing and statistical modeling algorithms
- Channel compensation for landline, mobile and data channel usage
- Voice quality measurements
- Playback detection algorithms
- Integrated speech content checks
- Multiple use modes allow very broad application scenarios
- Flexible deployment, can be run on server or mobile phones
- Versatile interfaces allow integration in C, C++, C#, Java, Objective C, Python, etc.
- Out-of-the-box tuned language packs for mayor languages
- 1:1 authentication and 1:N identification